A Barton Company presents this modern, bright, mid-terrace dwelling in the popular “Old Mossley, Plantation” development. Excellent transport links, being near Metro Bus routes and Mossley West Train Station, make this property ideal for the City Commute. Register your interest today!
|Address||10 Plantation Avenue, Newtownabbey|
|Lease||12 months minimum|
|Rent||£495 / month|
- 3 Bedroom, Mid-Terrace.
- Oil-Fired Central Heating.
- Modern Kitchen Suite.
- Modern Bathroom Suite.
- Double Glazed Windows with uPVC frames.
- uPVC external doors.
- Wooden laminate flooring throughout.
- Enclosed rear patio/yard/garden.
- Brick boiler house / storage.
11’6” x 12’8” (3.50 x 3.85m)
Wooden flooring. Access through to...
15’3” x9’9” (4.66 x 2.98m)
Modern white kitchen suite comprising floor and eye level units and contrasting worksurfaces. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps. Integrated Electric Oven and Halogen Hobs. Stainless Steel extractor hood. Fridge. Freezer. Dish Washer. Space, plumbing and electric for Washing Machine. Wooden flooring. Two large storage cupboards. Access to rear porch.
With storage cupboard.
11’1” x 8’1” (3.54 x 2.46m)
8’1” x 8’0” (2.47 x 2.45m)
7’2” x 10’8” (2.18 x 3.26m)
Modern white bathroom suite comprising: Bath, with Electric Shower and cutain enclosure, Pedestal Wash Hand Basin, and Low-Flush W.C. Vinyl flooring. Half tiled walls.
Tarmac driveway. Enclosed paved rear yard/patio/garden. Brick Boiler House / Storage.
- Energy Performance Certificate Available on Request.
- All particulars presented are for guidance only and should not be construed as any part of an offer or contract.
- All properties are unfurnished unless otherwise stated.
- No pets or animals are permitted in any property.
- The condition of the property may have changed since the taking of any photographs so viewing is highly recommended.
Viewing strictly by appointment through managing agents:
A Barton Company
309 Antrim Road
028 9083 2326
Visit our office website for more information.
Office opening times:
MON - FRI: 0930 - 1600
CLOSED FOR LUNCH: 1300 - 1400