A Barton Company presents to let this 10th floor, two-bedroom apartment in the popular and very convenient Rushpark tower blocks. Recently redecorated, and with phenomenal views over Belfast Lough, this apartment is sure to be popular. Register your interest today!
|Address||10A Woodland House, Whitehouse, Newtownabbey|
|Lease||12 months minimum|
|Rent||£475 / month|
- Tenth Floor, Two Bedroom Apartment.
- Econ-7 Storage Heating.
- Balcony with Beautiful Views.
- Lift Access.
10’ 8” x 14’ 2” (3.24m x 4.33m)
Carpeted Floor. Access to Balcony. Access to Kitchen
9’ 8” x 6’ 4” (2.99m x 1.93m)
'Beech' effect kitchen suite comprising floor and eye level units with contrasting Formica worksurfaces. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps. Electric cooker.. Vinyl floors. Part tiled walls.
8’ 5” x 13’ 0” (2.57m x 3.95m)
Carpeted. Built-in Wardrobes.
8’ 6” x 12’ 4” (2.60m x 3.76m)
6’ 5” x 6’ 4” (1.97m x 1.93m)
A white bathroom suite comprising: Bath, with Electric Shower Unit, Pedestal Wash Hand Basin and Low-Flush W.C.
- Energy Performance Certificate Available on Request.
- All particulars presented are for guidance only and should not be construed as any part of an offer or contract.
- All properties are unfurnished unless otherwise stated.
- No pets or animals are permitted in any property.
- The condition of the property may have changed since the taking of any photographs so viewing is highly recommended.
Viewing strictly by appointment through managing agents:
A Barton Company
309 Antrim Road
028 9083 2326
Visit our office website for more information.
Office opening times:
MON - FRI: 0930 - 1600
CLOSED FOR LUNCH: 1300 - 1400