A Barton Company presents, TO LET, this independent studio apartment ideally located in a small block just off the Shore Road in Belfast, with easy access to all the amenities that the city has to offer. Gas-Fired Central Heating, Furnished, and with its own Bathroom, this apartment is ideal for a single professional seeking independence and utility. Register your interest today!
|Address||1/1A St. Vincent Street, Skegoneill, Belfast|
|Lease||12 months minimum|
|Rent||£300 / month|
|EPC Rating||D60/C70 (CO2: E54/D65)|
- One Bed, First Floor, Studio/Bedsit Apartment.
- Fully Furnished.
- Gas-Fired Central Heating.
- Separate, Fully Fitted Bathroom.
- Wooden and Tiled Flooring throughout.
Access via St. Vincent Street.
NB: This is a studio/bedsit apartment with a separate Bath/Shower Room, however the Main Living Area (including bed settee, Kitchen and living area) are all in one room.
Communal Entrance Hall, Stairs and Landing
Rear Fire Escape
Main Living Area
2.82m x 5.23m (9'3" x 17'2")
'Beech' effect Kitchen suite with contrasting work surfaces. Sink and Drainer. Washing Machine. Electric Oven and Hobs. Wooden Flooring. Sofa Bed. Under Counter Fridge.
White, three piece, Bathroom Suite comprising Bath, with Shower, Pedestal Wash Hand Basin and Low Flush WC. Fully tiled.
- Energy Performance Certificate Available on Request.
- All particulars presented are for guidance only and should not be construed as any part of an offer or contract.
- All properties are unfurnished unless otherwise stated.
- No pets or animals are permitted in any property.
- The condition of the property may have changed since the taking of any photographs so viewing is highly recommended.
Viewing strictly by appointment through managing agents:
A Barton Company
309 Antrim Road
028 9083 2326
Visit our office website for more information.
Office opening times:
MON - FRI: 0930 - 1600
CLOSED FOR LUNCH: 1300 - 1400