A recently refurbished, superb, 2 bedroom mid-terrace, located on the popular and accessible Ballynure Road on the outskirts of Ballyclare.
|Address||123 Ballynure Road, Ballyclare|
|Lease||12 months minimum|
|EPC Rating||E41/D64 (co2: F32/E52)|
- 2 Bedrooms.
- Recently Refurbished Substantial outbuildings.
- uPVC Frames with Double-Glazed Windows throughout.
- Oil-Fired Central Heating.
Porch and Hall
9’6” x 20’6” (2.91 x 6.21m)
Wooden flooring. 2 Radiators. Access to kitchen.
9’9” x 6’9” (2.99 x 2.06m)
A suite of Floor and Eye level kitchen units in Beech effect with Black Granite effect Formica work surfaces. Integrated Electric Oven, Halogen Hobs and Extractor. Stainless steel sink and half sink with drainer and mixer taps. Tiled floors and half tiled walls.
Stairs and Landing
With access to Roof Space, and Hot Press.
12’3” x 10’8” (3.73 x 3.26m)
Wooden laminate flooring. Substantial integrated storage cupboards.
7’6” x 9’5” (2.30 x 2.94m)
Wooden laminate flooring.
A white three piece bathroom suite comprising: Stand Alone Corner Electric Shower, Pedestal Wash Hand Basin and Low-Flush W.C. Fully tiled floors, Three Quarter tiled walls. Extractor.
Paved parking bay to front. Large yard to rear with substantial boiler house and outbuildings. Access to rear alleyway.
- All properties are unfurnished unless otherwise stated.
- No pets or animals are permitted in any property.
- These particulars are prepared for guidance only, they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- The condition of the property may have changed since the taking of any photographs, so viewing is highly recommended.
Viewing strictly by appointment through managing agents:
A Barton Company
Estate Agents & Rental Centre
309 Antrim Road
028 9083 2326
Visit our office website for more information.
Office opening times:
MON - FRI: 0930 - 1600
CLOSED FOR LUNCH: 1300 - 1400