A Barton Company are pleased to present TO LET, this beautifully presented, two-bedroom, first-floor apartment in Popular and Convenient Barna Square, in the heart of Rathcoole; with easy access to local shops and amenities. Fully Furnished with modern fittings, clean décor and ample parking make this the ideal home for the commute into Belfast, for the young couple or professional alike. Register your interest today!
|Address||13D Barna Square, Rathcoole, Newtownabbey|
|Lease||12 months minimum|
|Style||1st Floor Apartment|
|Rent||£525 / month|
- Two-Bedroom, First-Floor Apartment.
- Communal Entrance Foyer and Stairwell.
- Communal Rear Gardens and Bin Stores.
- Gas-Fired Central Heating.
- Newly Redecorated.
- uPVC framed, double glazed windows.
- Modern Kitchen and Bathroom Suites.
- Fully Furnished.
Communal Entrance Hall, stairs and landing
Telephone buzzer lock system.
Multiple storage cupboards. Wood laminate flooring. Direct access to Balcony.
3.56m x 3.45m (11’8” x 11’4”)
Wooden laminate flooring. Entertainment cabinet. Small Sofa and Arm Chair.
2.51m x 2.44m (8’3” x 8’0”)
A shaker-style, cream kitchen suite, comprising floor and eye level units and contrasting beech effect Formica worksurfaces. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps. Integrated Electric Oven and Hobs. Stainless steel extractor. Integrated Fridge and Freezer. Washing Machine. Free standing Microwave. Wooden laminate tile effect flooring.
Enclosed balcony with artificial decking.
3.35m x 3.28m (11’0” x 10’9”)
Wooden laminate flooring. Built-in wardrobes. Double divan bed. Bedroom suite.
3.53m x 2.41m (11’7” x 7’11”)
Wooden laminate flooring. Single divan bed. Bedroom suite. Desk and Operators Chair.
Three-piece, white bathroom suite comprising: Panelled bath with thermostatically controlled shower and glazed screen, Pedestal Wash Hand Basin and Low-flush, push-button W.C. PVC clad walls and ceiling. Vinyl flooring.
Communal Gardens and Bin Store. Ample on-street parking.
- Energy Performance Certificate Available on Request.
- All particulars presented are for guidance only and should not be construed as any part of an offer or contract.
- All properties are unfurnished unless otherwise stated.
- No pets or animals are permitted in any property.
- The condition of the property may have changed since the taking of any photographs so viewing is highly recommended.
Viewing strictly by appointment through managing agents:
A Barton Company
309 Antrim Road
028 9083 2326
Visit our office website for more information.
Office opening times:
MON - FRI: 0930 - 1600
CLOSED FOR LUNCH: 1300 - 1400
Barna Square is located in the heart of Rathcool Estate just behind the shops at 'The Diamond'. It can be accessed most easy from the Shore Road and Doagh Road entrances to the estate.