A Barton Company is please to present TO LET, this newly refurbished, two-bedroom, ground floor apartment, in the popular and convenient Old Mill Drive development, just off Mill Road, and close to Abbey Centre Shopping Centre and associated Retail Parks. Gas Heating, ample parking, and separate living and kitchen areas, make this beautifully finished apartment an ideal home. Register your interest today!
|Address||2 Old Mill Drive, Ballygolan, Newtownabbey|
|Lease||12 months minimum|
|Style||Ground Floor Apartment|
|Rent||£525 / month|
- Two Bedrooms
- Separate Lounge and Kitchen
- Gas-Fired Central Heating
- Newly Repainted throughout
- Newly recarpeted throughout
- New blinds throughout
- White uPVC framed double glazed windows throughout
- High positioned, assessable power and switch sockets.
- Integrated smoke alarm.
With under stairs store. Glazed entrance to hall. Vinyl flooring.
With storage / cloaking cupboard. Vinyl flooring.
3.89 x 3.96m (12’9” x 13’0”)
Electric Fireplace centrepiece with wood surround and mantle, with tiled hearth. Carpeted. Double radiator.
3.93 x 2.79m (12’11” x 9’2”)
A fitted kitchen suite with ‘beech’ effect doors and contrasting Formica worksurfaces comprising floor and eye level units. Stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer taps. Freestanding electric cooker. Plumbing and power for washing machine and fridge/freezer. Wall extractor unit. Double radiator. Wood-effect vinyl flooring. Hot-press/boiler cupboard. Part tiled walls.
2.35 x 2.16m (7’9” x 7’1”)
Three-piece, white, fitted bathroom suite comprising: Bath, with mixer taps and shower attachments and curtain, Pedestal Wash Hand Basin, and Low-Flush, Push-Button W.C. Tiled floor. Part-tiled walls. Extractor unit. Double radiator.
3.89 x 2.82m (12’9” x 9’3”)
Carpeted. Double Radiator.
2.64 x 2.57m (8’8” x 8’5”)
Carpeted. Double Radiator.
Ample parking to front and rear. Own entrance door.
- Energy Performance Certificate Available on Request.
- All particulars presented are for guidance only and should not be construed as any part of an offer or contract.
- All properties are unfurnished unless otherwise stated.
- No pets or animals are permitted in any property.
- The condition of the property may have changed since the taking of any photographs so viewing is highly recommended.
Viewing strictly by appointment through managing agents:
A Barton Company
309 Antrim Road
028 9083 2326
Visit our office website for more information.
Office opening times:
MON - FRI: 0930 - 1600
CLOSED FOR LUNCH: 1300 - 1400
This ground floor apartment is situated just off the Mill Road, which is itself just off the Shore Road, near Abbey Centre and Longwood Retail Park.