A Barton Company presents, TO LET, this two-bedroom apartment in the popular and convenient Glenvarna development. Close to excellent local schools and shops. Excellent communications to Belfast. Newly redecorated and refurbished. Register your interest for a viewing today!
|Address||20E Glenvarna Drive, Glengormley, Newtownabbey|
|Lease||12 months minimum|
|Style||1st Floor Apartment|
|Rent||£475 / month|
|EPC Rating||D68/C79 (CO2: D59/D63)|
- Two Bedroom, First Floor Apartment.
- Econ-7 Storage Radiator Electric Heating.
- Newly Refurbished Kitchen suite.
- Newly Redecorated and Recarpeted throughout.
- Separate Storage / Hobby Room.
- Ample bay parking nearby.
- Views over Glenvarna park space from Living Room and Master Bedroom.
Communal Entrance Hall, Stairs and Landing
12’4” x 12’10” (3.77 x 3.92m)
11’9” x 7’7” (3.52 x 2.32m)
A newly refurbished kitchen suite comprising floor and eye level units and complimentary work surface. Stainless steel sink and drainer with matching mixer taps. Electric cooker. Filter Extractor unit.
9’9” x 12’0” (3.00 x 3.67m)
6’2” x 11’3” (1.88 x 3.43m)
A white, three-piece Bathroom suite comprising: Bath, with electric shower unit above, Pedestal Wash Hand Basin and Low-Flush W.C.
Storage / Hobby Room
2’11 x 6’3” (0.90 x 1.89m)
- Energy Performance Certificate Available on Request.
- All particulars presented are for guidance only and should not be construed as any part of an offer or contract.
- All properties are unfurnished unless otherwise stated.
- No pets or animals are permitted in any property.
- The condition of the property may have changed since the taking of any photographs so viewing is highly recommended.
Viewing strictly by appointment through managing agents:
A Barton Company
309 Antrim Road
028 9083 2326
Visit our office website for more information.
Office opening times:
MON - FRI: 0930 - 1600
CLOSED FOR LUNCH: 1300 - 1400
This apartment is accessible off Glenvarna Drive, between the junctions with Ballyhenry Avenue, and the turning to Ballyhenry Grove. It is beside the main park space area in Glenvarna.