This office / retail unit, set in a prime location on an arterial route into Belfast would be ideal for a variety of businesses. It has previously been used as a Café and as a Shop, and with appropriate planning permission would be suitable for many other uses. Refurbished within the last 5 years to high standards, with security and safety systems to current standards, this "blank canvas" is ideal for your business. Contact us for a viewing today!
|Address||21 Antrim Road, Town Parks, Belfast|
|Lease||18 to 36 months|
21 Antrim Road
Near Carlisle Circus, BELFAST, BT15 2BG
Retail Premises to Let
Independent, Ground Floor Retail Unit, with Stores/Offices and Disabled Toilet Facilities.
70m2 (750 sq. ft.) approx.
- Set in a prime location on an arterial route to the City Centre.
- Refurbished and finished to modern standards within last 5 years.
- Phoenix Natural Gas Fired Central Heating.
- Electric Security Shutters to front and rear.
- Integrated Smoke Alarm and Fire System.
- Vehicular access to rear.
- Enclosed rear yard.
- Close by on-street parking.
- Rear car/van access via shared driveway.
- Integrated mail box.
- Suspended ceiling in Main room.
- Emergency signage.
Main Front Room/Shop/Office
14’8 x 27’11 (4.47 x 8.5m)
Black framed aluminium front door and display widows. Suspended ceiling. Access to back room and enclosed yard.
11’4 x 29’5 (2.72 x 9m)
Stainless steel Sink with mixer taps and Formica works surface. Access to Main Room, Yard and W.C.
Wheel-Chair Accessible W.C.
With low flush W.C. With appropriate access handles and guides, and two wash hand basins.
Behind security fence and roller shutters.
Rent: £575 per month
Deposit: Equivalent of 2 months rent.
Rates: Payable by tenant. Currently under re-assessment.
Previous NAV: £2800.00 (Rates: £1605.57 p.a.)
Insurance: Payable by tenant, supplied by and subject to approval by Landlord. Currently £25 per month, added to rent.
Repairs: All internal and frontage repairs responsibility of tenant.
*All room measurements are at their maximum.
- These particulars are prepared for guidance only, they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- The condition of the property may have changed since the taking of any photographs, so viewing is highly recommended.
Viewing strictly by appointment through managing agents:
A Barton Company
Estate Agents & Rental Centre
309 Antrim Road
028 9083 2326
Visit our office website for more information.
Office opening times:
MON - FRI: 0930 – 1600
CLOSED FOR LUNCH: 1300 - 1400
The unit is right beside Pim St, at the bottom of the Antrim Road, near Carlise Circus (Roundabout). Major landmarks nearby include: Mater Hospital, St Malachy's College, the Indian Community Centre, the Ulster Orchestra and St Patrick's Primary School.