A Barton Company presents for sale this newly refurbished and redecorated, mid-townhouse in the popular Abbeycroft Development. A perfect first-time buy, or as an investment, with a Newly Fitted Kitchen, and Recently Redecorated throughout, this property requires no work at all to become a perfect home. Register your interest for a viewing today!
|Address||23 Abbeycroft Gardens, Off Glenville Road, Newtownabbey|
|Price||Offers around £114,950|
|EPC Rating||D68/C71 (co2: D65/C69)|
- Three Bedrooms.
- Gas-Fired Central Heating.
- Brand New Fitted Modern Kitchen Suite.
- Newly Redecorated Throughout.
- Hardwood Entrance Door.
- uPVC Framed, Double Glazed windows throught.
- uPVC Rear Entrance Door.
- Stoned Driveway.
- Enclosed Rear Gardens.
- Ideal investment with expected rent of £6600 p.a. (5.7%)
Double glazed front door.
5.05m x 3.76m (16'7" x 12'4")
Gas fireplace with wood surround, wood laminate flooring, under stairs storage and radiator.
Kitchen / Diner
4.83m x 3.25m (15'10" x 10'8")
Brand New fitted Kitcehn suite comprising a range of eye and florr level fitted units with formica worktops, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, built in under oven, electric integrated hob and extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, vinyl floor in kitchen, radiator and new double glazed uPVC back door.
Access to roofspace.
3.96m x 2.69m (13'0" x 8'10")
Built in wardrobe and radiator.
3.28m x 2.79m (10'9" x 9'2")
2.87m x 2.03m (9'5" x 6'8")
Built in robe and radiator.
White suite comprising: panelled bath, shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, partly tiled walls, vinyl floor, radiator and hotpress.
Stoned driveway for ample parking. Fully enclosed garden to rear, stoned and paved.
Energy Performance Certificate available on request.
- Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property.
- Purchasers should make / commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
- All particulars presented are for guidance only and should not be construed as any part of an offer or contract.
- All measurements are approximate.
- The condition of the property may have changed since the taking of any photographs so viewing is highly recommended.
Offers Around £114,950
Viewing by appointment only through agents.
Viewing strictly by appointment through managing agents:
A Barton Company (ABC) Estate Agents
309 Antrim Road
028 9083 2326
Visit our office website for more information.
Office opening times:
MON - FRI: 0930 - 1600
CLOSED FOR LUNCH: 1300 - 1400