A Barton Company is pleased to present TO LET, this three-bedroom, semi-detached villa, near the heart of Glengormley village. A large modern Kitchen, wrap-around Conservatory, enclosed Gardens, and a downstairs Shower Room, make this flexible property ideal for a variety of families and all circumstances. Register your interest today!
|Address||30 Ballyclare Road, Glengormley, Newtownabbey|
|Lease||12 months minimum|
|Rent||£650 / month|
- Two/Three-Bedroom, Semi-Detached Villa.
- Large, wrap-around Conservatory.
- Modern Fitted Kitchen.
- Upstairs and Downstairs Shower Rooms.
- Oil-Fired Central Heating.
- uPVC window frames with double glazed units.
- uPVC soffits, fascia, and guttering.
- Front and Rear Gardens.
- Tarmac and Concrete Driveway.
- Enclosed by stone wall and Iron Gates.
NB: Please note that the garage ajoining the property is not included in this let.
uPVC external door with double glazed units. Wooden flooring.
3.45 x 3.35m (11’4” x 11’0”)
Bay window. Glazed door. Focal point fireplace. Carpeted. Archway hall through to rear hall.
Reception II / Study / Bedroom III
2.82 x 2.03m (9’3” x 6’8”)
Wooden laminate flooring.
Downstairs Shower Room
White, three-piece bathroom suite comprising: corner glazed shower cubical (with electric shower unit), pedestal wash hand basin and assessable, low-flush W.C. Fully panelled walls. Vinyl tiled floors.
4.11 x 3.0m (13’6” x 9’10”)
A solid oak, fitted kitchen suite comprising floor, eye and display units with contrasting Formica worksurfaces. Ceramic integrated hobs. Electric oven. Concealed extractor unit. ‘Chocolate’ resin sink with drainer and matching taps. Glazed display cabinets. Panelled walls. Wooden flooring.
6.55 x 4.67m (21’6” x 15’4”) MAX
French external doors. Power and feature wall lighting. Carpeted.
Access to Roof Space and Hot Press. Carpeted.
3.35 x 2.74m (11’0” x 9’0”)
Built-in wardrobes. Carpeted.
3.05 x 2.77m (10’0” x 9’1”)
Upstairs Shower Room
Three-piece bathroom suite comprising: ‘peach’ low-flush W.C. & cabinet wash hand basin, and glazed shower cubical with electric shower unit. Wooden flooring. Fully panelled walls.
Enclosed Gardens to Front and Rear.
Wrought Iron entrance gates.
Tarmac and Concrete driveway.
Paved Patio Area. Pergola with light and power.
- Energy Performance Certificate Available on Request.
- All particulars presented are for guidance only and should not be construed as any part of an offer or contract.
- All properties are unfurnished unless otherwise stated.
- No pets or animals are permitted in any property.
- The condition of the property may have changed since the taking of any photographs so viewing is highly recommended.
Viewing strictly by appointment through managing agents:
A Barton Company
309 Antrim Road
028 9083 2326
Visit our office website for more information.
Office opening times:
MON - FRI: 0930 - 1600
CLOSED FOR LUNCH: 1300 - 1400