A Barton Company is pleased to present an attractive Semi-Detached Bungalow, in the heart of Glengormley village. Situated on a spacious level site, with an ample parking driveway and detached garage. Recently refurbished to a high standard, this property deserves closer inspection, register your interest today!
|Address||346 Antrim Road, Glengormley, Newtownabbey|
|Lease||12 months minimum|
|Rent||£575 / month|
|EPC Rating||F28/E49 (co2: F25/E42)|
- Three bedrooms
- One reception room
- Recently refurbished
- Oil-fired central heating
- uPVC double glazing
13’ 0” x 11’ 0” (3.96m x 3.36m)
Carpet. Radiator. Tiled hearth.
4’ 0” x 21’ 0” (1.24m x 6.40m)
Recently fitted kitchen with a range of high-gloss floor and eye-level units, wood-effect work surfaces, integrated oven and halogen hob, stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap, stainless steel extractor hood, part-tiled walls, tiled floor.
11’ 0” x 12’ 11” (3.35m x 3.94m)
8’ 1” x 11’ 0” (2.48m x 3.35m)
8’ 5” x 12’ 7” (2.58m x 3.83m)
Recently fitted white bathroom suite with low-flush W.C., pedestal wash-hand basin, bath with electric shower over bath, shower screen, part-tiled walls, tiled floor.
- All properties are unfurnished unless otherwise stated.
- No pets or animals are permitted in any property.
- These particulars are prepared for guidance only, they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- The condition of the property may have changed since the taking of any photographs, so viewing is highly recommended.
Viewing strictly by appointment through managing agents:
A Barton Company
Estate Agents & Rental Centre
309 Antrim Road
028 9083 2326
Visit our office website for more information.
Office opening times:
MON - FRI: 0930 - 1600
CLOSED FOR LUNCH: 1300 - 1400