A Barton Company has the pleasure of presenting for sale this attractive semi-detached villa incorporating a host of useful extras which can only be appreciated by internal inspection. The really adaptable layout offers everything the modern family could require, having both bright and easily managed accommodation and situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in one of Glengormley’s most popular residential locations. It’s sure to be popular, register your interest today!
|Address||4 Rose Drive, Glengormley, Newtownabbey|
|Price||Asking price £139,950|
4 Rose Drive
Glengormley, NEWTOWNABBEY, BT36 5HB
Semi-Detached Family Villa.
3 Bedrooms. 3 Reception Rooms.
Gas-Fired Central Heating.
Attached Matching Garage.
Offers Over £144,950
Viewing by appointment only through agents.
- Three Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Roof space conversion providing extra room
- Large, luxury bathroom
- Gas-Fired Central Heating
- uPVC mahogany effect framed, double glazed windows throughout
- Hardwood external doors, with double doors leading to patio
- Paved Driveway
- Attached Garage
13’ 4” x 11’ 3” (4.08m x 3.45m)
Wooden floor. Double radiator. Double doors leading to:
9’ 9” x 9’ 5” (3.04m x 2.90m)
Wooden floor. Radiator. Wooden side cabinet. Table and chairs. Double doors leading to patio.
13’ 1” x 7’ 9” (4.00m x 2.41m)
A range of pine floor and eye level kitchen units, stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap, formica work surfaces, dual range ‘Flavel’ oven and gas hob, large stainless steel extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, tiled floor.
12’ 2” x 10’ 8” (3.73m x 3.30m)
Carpet. Radiator. Door leading to patio.
7’ 7” x 7’ 7” (2.35m x 2.35m)
White bathroom suite comprising low-flush push-button WC, pedestal wash-hand basin with mixer tap, shower cubicle, tiled floor, PVC panelled walls, gas boiler.
13’ 4” x 9’ 6” (4.08m x 2.94m)
10’ 1” x 9’ 6” (3.07m x 2.94m)
9’ 1” x 8’ 0” (2.78m x 2.44m)
Wooden floor. Radiator.
Floored Roof space
17’ 8” x 9’ 7” (5.43m x 2.96m)
Floored and carpeted.
Up-and-over door. Power and light.
Paving, wooden decked patio area and lawn to front and rear.
Paved and Tarmaced Driveway.
- Energy Performance Certificate Available on Request.
- Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property.
- Purchasers should make / commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
- All particulars presented are for guidance only and should not be construed as any part of an offer or contract.
- The condition of the property may have changed since the taking of any photographs so viewing is highly recommended.
Offers Over £144,950
Viewing strictly by appointment through managing agents:
A Barton Company (ABC) Estate Agents
309 Antrim Road
028 9083 2326
Visit our office website for more information.
Office opening times:
MON - FRI: 0930 - 1600
CLOSED FOR LUNCH: 1300 - 1400