A spacious semi-detached house in the sought-after 'Beechgrove' development in Carnmoney. With three bedrooms, oil-fired central heating and uPVC double-glazing, this property also benefits from a convenient location close to all local amenities. Contact us today for a viewing!
|Address||43 Beechgrove Crescent, Carnmoney, Newtownabbey|
|Lease||12 months minimum|
|EPC Rating||D56/D67 (CO2: E47/D59)|
- Three bedrooms
- One reception room
- Oil-fired central heating
- uPVC double glazing
12’ 5” x 14’ 1” (3.78m x 4.31m)
Wooden floor. Radiator. Under-stairs storage.
15’6” x 9’ 10” (4.73m x 2.99m)
A range of floor and eye-level units, black marble effect formica work surfaces, stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap, white free-standing electric oven, extractor fan, part-tiled walls, wooden floor, dining area.
6’ 6” x 6’ 11” (1.98m x 2.12m)
White suite comprising low-flush WC, pedestal wash-hand basin, bath with shower over bath, tiled floor.
8’ 9” x 12’ 7” (2.66m x 3.84m)
10’ 9” x 7’ 8” (3.29 x 2.36m)
7’ 6” x 8’ 3” (2.28m x 2.52m)
Yard to rear.
- Energy Performance Certificate Available on Request.
- All particulars presented are for guidance only and should not be construed as any part of an offer or contract.
- All properties are unfurnished unless otherwise stated.
- No pets or animals are permitted in any property.
- The condition of the property may have changed since the taking of any photographs so viewing is highly recommended.
Viewing strictly by appointment through managing agents:
A Barton Company
309 Antrim Road
028 9083 2326
Visit our office website for more information.
Office opening times:
MON - FRI: 0930 - 1600
CLOSED FOR LUNCH: 1300 - 1400