A Barton Company are pleased to present TO LET this mid-terrace bungalow, right on the green, in the centre of the picturesque yet convenient Parkgate village. Off street parking, enclosed gardens, accessibility enhancements and ample living space are sure to impress a wide variety of potential tenants. Register your interest for a viewing today!
|Address||5 Connor Road, Parkgate, Ballyclare|
|Lease||12 months minimum|
|Style||Mid Terrace Bungalow|
|Rent||£500 / month|
- One Bedroom, Mid-Terrace Bungalow.
- Newly redecorated.
- Oil-Fired Central Heating.
- Double glazed windows.
- Enclosed Rear Gardens.
- Wet-room shower room.
- Modern fitted Kitchen suite.
- Accessibility adaptions throughout.
- Brick built boiler house and utility.
Hardwood exterior entrance door. Tiled flooring. Single radiator. Centre light. Access to Hot-press.
12’8” x 10’11” (3.86 x 3.33m) max
Feature fireplace with matching tiled hearth and surround and mahogany mantlepiece. Large radiator. New Wooden laminate flooring. Glazed door. Centre feature light.
11’1” x 9’11” (3.63 x 3.02m)
New Wooden laminate flooring. Radiator. Centre light.
Wet-room Shower Room
White bathroom suite pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Walk-in wet-room thermostatically controlled shower. Part tiled walls. Fully tiled floor. Radiator.
9’11” x 8’9” (3.02 x 2.67m)
A suite of cream ‘shaker’-style kitchen units comprising floor and eye level cabinets with contrasting wood-effect Formica worksurfaces and kicker boards. Breakfast bar. Display cabinets. Free standing electric cooker (to be supplied by Landlord). Stainless steel sink and drainer with matching mixer tap. Partly tiled walls. Fully tiled floor. Radiator. Space for upright fridge / freezer. Hardwood external door.
Shared access walkway to rear.
Enclosed rear garden with concrete and paved patio areas. Lawned and stoned. Neat front gardens laid in lawns.
Brick boiler house and Utility with fitted kitchen units, space, power and plumbing for washing machine.
- Energy Performance Certificate Available on Request.
- All particulars presented are for guidance only and should not be construed as any part of an offer or contract.
- All properties are unfurnished unless otherwise stated.
- No pets or animals are permitted in any property.
- The condition of the property may have changed since the taking of any photographs so viewing is highly recommended.
Viewing strictly by appointment through managing agents:
A Barton Company
309 Antrim Road
028 9083 2326
Visit our office website for more information.
Office opening times:
MON - FRI: 0930 - 1600
CLOSED FOR LUNCH: 1300 - 1400