A recently redecorated, 2nd floor, one bedroom apartment, ideally located for access to the city. Fully furnished, and with Gas-fired central heating, this apartment is ideal for a professional looking for a convenient dwelling close to city with all the amenities and benefits that has to offer. Register your interest today!
|Address||3 / 1A St Vincent Street, Skegoneill, Belfast|
|Lease||12 months minimum|
|Style||2nd Floor Flat|
|Rent||£375 / month|
|EPC Rating||C69/C72 (CO2: C69/C74)|
- One Bedroom, Second Floor Apartment.
- Open Plan Lounge and Kitchen.
- Fully Furnished.
- En-suite Shower Room.
- Gas-Fired Central Heating.
Access via St Vincent Street
Communal Entrance Hall, Stairs and Landing
Rear Fire Escape
Personal Staircase and Landing
11’ 1” x 18’ 2” (3.38m x 5.54m)
Wooden floor with tiled kitchen area. Two radiators. A range of ‘Beech’ effect floor and eye level kitchen units with ‘marble’ effect Formica work surfaces, stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap, integrated oven with halogen hob, extractor fan, washing machine, refrigerator, gas boiler, part-tiled walls.
6’ 8” x 11’ 5” (2.03m x 3.48m)
Wooden floor. Radiator.
En-Suite Shower Room
3’ 4” x 4’ 6” (1.01m x 1.40m)
White suite comprising low-flush push-button W.C., shower cubicle with mains shower, radiator.
- Energy Performance Certificate Available on Request.
- All particulars presented are for guidance only and should not be construed as any part of an offer or contract.
- All properties are unfurnished unless otherwise stated.
- No pets or animals are permitted in any property.
- The condition of the property may have changed since the taking of any photographs so viewing is highly recommended.
Viewing strictly by appointment through managing agents:
A Barton Company
309 Antrim Road
028 9083 2326
Visit our office website for more information.
Office opening times:
MON - FRI: 0930 - 1600
CLOSED FOR LUNCH: 1300 - 1400
This apartment is accessed at the start of St Vincent Street right off the Shore Road, close to Seaview Football ground.